Oil of Oregano
Oil of oregano is a potent antioxidant capable of scavenging free radicals and preventing cellular damage. It also has anti-inflammatory qualities, which can help reduce inflammation related to allergies and respiratory tract disorders such as coughs, asthma, croup, and bronchitis.
Uses and Benefits
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi and parasites.
- Provides antioxidant protection against cellular damage.
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system.
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions as well as seasonal allergies.
- Can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions.